Friday, August 31, 2007

So it's begining to look alot like christmas around here. My cross and track bikes did not come but my new blinged out mtb/cross shoes came thanks to Ryan over at Colorado Multisport. Lake is hooking my team up with some hot shoes this season.



Check out these Hot Dogs...






I also want to give you guys a sneek peek at our Cross bikes...



One last thing. I was procratinating like i do every day, on the myspace. When i came across a picture that made me want to shave my head and cry. I know there are some people out there who dig my hair, but its become the topic of inter struggle and strife as of late. I kinda want to take a Hair Poll.



Said Photo...



4 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

i think it's important for you to NOT be the emo kid. don't be that guy. there are too many of them as it is... love, A

6:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YOU ARE SO THAT GUY!
GIVE IN! BE YOU!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Also, you need to spell check AND grammar check. Everything.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I second B's last comment. What happened to all my spelling lessons back home?? Have you learned nothing!?!?

And P.S don't let an asshole ruin your day, your hair rocks, blue haired boy is an asshole.

love pokey

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home