Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting ready

Not only is this week Christmas. Its my last week home and in CT. Tomorrow is my last day of work in Westport at Targetraining. I'm not going to lie and say I love work, Who does? My time at Target was not only a challenge to me, but to my co-workers as well. I had alot going on in my head and alot of challenges thrown my way. I'm not going to make excuses i could have handeled myself better and at times I could have chosen not to let things get in my way. I guess its all part of life and it's little lessons along the way.

So, now I'm off to Durango for a fresh start. A fresh look at what I want to accomplish with my athletics and overall well being. I'm getting ready for a fantastic and hard fought Journey to the top. I'm very thankful for the gifts of friendship, love, and athletic prowiss. My friends and loves for pushing me in the right direction and not letting me give in. It may not seem like I'm the strongest person out there to an outsider looking in at my career. I beg to differ, as i'm sure most of my friends and loved ones would agree. I have chosen to put my heart, passion, and mind to work on other things less out in the open. For all of that i sometimes look back and think i have nothing to show for my strength, but this is my time to shine, and prove myself to my number one critic, MYSELF.

I want to look to the future and invite everyone, friend or fow, to look with me as i put my passion and heart on the line once again in the pursuit of happiness and get on the road toward winning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Snowman said...

Good luck with your racing career. It was great getting to know you. Thanks for the cross tips.Say hello to Rick and tell him to call or email. Matt Snow

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home