Saturday, September 01, 2007

SAD

Went to Keystone today with the Idea of racing the Short Track at the keystone climax, droping everyone and riding into the sunset. Insead i got my teeth kicked in, put my tail between my legs and rode around like a little girl. I'm guessing it has somthing to do with my throat being soar again last night and this morning. I better not have Strep again. For those of you who dont know. My last 5 weeks have been ruled by the Iron Fist of Strep Throat. Linz and i have been just been passing it back and forth. Not sure what else to say. I was feeling so optimistic yesterday, cause every day i seemed to be getting stronger. I also changed shoes yesterday, y'all know how that goes. I might take a few more days or a week to get the bling shoes all sorted.

T

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do your shoes have "TEA JOHNSON" on the side in diamonds? That would be pretty rad.....

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home