Sunday, March 02, 2008

Big weekend

I'm so stoked with the way this week and weekend went for me. Its been a while since i have felt good while training. I had a few weeks last year where i felt good while in Boulder and then back on the east coast. still there is nothing like your first big week of training to get you head and body ready for the fun stuff. This week i had 26 hours of training time. I know its on that much but its been a real long time since i have done anything like this. The week was lced with a 4 hour ride and hour run on Sat. Then a long run of 1.45 on Sunday. I'm starting to feel like a real athlete again, and that's so nice. I think i was able to get in about 17 miles today. I took off with the idea that i would run from my place and around mission bay. I didn't really know what to think. I made it to the opposite side of the bay right at the half way point. I thought ok I'm all in, no more out and back shit. So I keep it going. It turns out that i can make it around the bay no problem . It was a great run. First time I have said that in years. Its also the longest run i have done since the "stick in the leg" few years back.

My sister is in town tomorrow lots of fun I HOPE. She can be a handful.


T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home