Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Junked It

So i totally Junked it today. This morning was my 2nd Boulder cross group ride of the season. I ended not feeling very good at all, but really wanted to get some good work. Off the tine i was out in 3rd just behind fast starting Greg, and Jon baker. The pace wasnt that high, so i was looking for ways to get around. when we came to the first set of barriers i hopped off the hopped back on. Only to find i was on the top tube not the saddle. Fuck that hurt so fucking bad. My Eyes instantly teared, i limped off the course and back home. I have been feeling super down on myself all morning.

This afternoon has been much better, i was able to get the guys at sports gearge to Dremel out the oles of my cross shoes. i have some of the worlds smallest toes. so i can never get my cleat puched forward enough to have it at or right behind the ball of my foot.

When i got back from fixing my shoes, the DHL finlly came with my Cross and Track frames. Hey look great. I cant wait to get out on them i hope next weeks some time.

I'm outside gettin rained on with my computer, so i guess i should go.

I be back with storys and pic's of the bikes soon

T

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

look at it this way...you may not be riding well-- but at least you're not tom danielson.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

HA! Dubba's got that right. I had no idea who schwapped the family jewels man. Yikes. Throw that shit down hard tomorrow!

GK

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home