Thursday, March 13, 2008

FLU

If you didnt know already the flu sucks! Every time i get the flu its all most like i have never had it. That this is the first time i have felt this bad. Not sure why that is but after its gone it seems like nothing untill it comes again. It reminds me of exams. God knows the last time I took an exam. So i'm out of the woods with the flu, still a bit of a cough. I hate running and coughing it always feels like i'm going to pop and EYE out. That and it must look like i have a bit of the torret* every time I cough I skip, jump, trip, and or hop down the road. Not cool! I know you dont ever really look cool when your running. Looking less cool then you already do is super Lame!

I might be moving back to the east coast. Trying to come up with reasons not to make the leap and i'm only on #2. I have been working on said list for quite some time. I just need to iron out the details and get back to you with the conclusion.

Back to getting fit, thank god. Next week should be the first week of quick stuff.

Laters

* can't spell

FLU BUG
flu bug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home