Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Waste of Paint

This past weekend was the stuff of dreams. Bad dreams that is. Not sure what to say, other then i felt like "a waste of space, of time, of paint" I hope i can pull myself up by the boot straps and get on with the training. I said before this season is alll about Richmond and Maui.

Lindsey is in Maui right now trying to convince the gods to let me back in there good graces. I hope it works! On the training front Dom worked me pretty hard in the pool this morning. I cant wait to see some gains in the water.

I big Congrats has to go to Conrad, Dan Hugo and Jimmy "the fastest swimming rock" Archer. Getting to see Conrad from the sidelines was eye opening, he is on a diferent Xterra Planet right now. Dan was also really impressive.

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home