Sunday, March 16, 2008

"cry me a river"

Just read on Molly Camron's site she came down with the same flu bug. It just will not go always. I still feel a little tired, still cough a bit while on the bike and running. All i want to do is train! I'm just starting to feel like myself again, and i still have alot of work to do while here in San Diego. As i mentioned before there is a good chance i could be moving back to the East Coast. I'm looking into taking a job at Targetraining in Westport Ct. There a top notice training outfit based around cycling, Running and Triathlon. Targetraining is also the home of my cousin Dom Gillen. It would be a great to be able to push each other, and get to that next level we have both dreamt about for so long. With the support that targetraining can bring and the support we can give each other i think we can get it done.
Keep and eye out more news to come!

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home