Friday, March 21, 2008

Norba

So i guess i'm doing the first 2 Norba's this year. I have no clue what to think. Could go well or not. Only catch is i have not clue what going well will be nor do i have any clue what a bad day will be like. I'm kinda starting over. Wish me luck? I always used to say i don't need luck i make my own. That was a different Tyler, but maybe this one is better and stronger and don't need no luck anyway. One thing i have found out about racing as i have grown OLD is. That there is no going into a race hope'in to do well. There is no hope, you have either done the work or not. You cant Hope. Its not like its 50/50 and maybe you win maybe your last. Most of the time you finish were you should and that's how fit you are! Kind of a bummer for guys like me who have a list of excuses a mile long. You never really know till you risk it all once again.

SO FUCK IT I'M GOING IN TO THE BREACH ONCE MORE.

SEE YOUR UGLY ASS ON THE FLIP SIDE :)

T


I think this cartoon is going to some up my first weekend back racing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home