Thursday, June 05, 2008

Xterra South

Xterra South is here once again. I cant belive its been a year already. Last year at this time i was hanging With former cyclocross teamate Jamie Pair in Hotlanta getting used to the steamy weather. This year i'm back in CT. working at the Targetraining, and wishing summer would just get here already.

Today should be pretty fun, I have new rubber coming my way from QBP. I got Kenda samll block 8's, Karma's in 2.2(fatboy), and Kozmikk lite 2's. I also got Dom and I some rad gloves(pic's to come later) Still trying to decide which tires to bring to Bama. I have to Stan them on my new race wheels. I got eh new ZTR race wheelset which are about 1215g about 100g lighter them my flippin road wheels. (CRAZY) Also i finlly got my new Team Cannondale Scalpel dialed as best i could.I think with barends it's still going to be under (21 LBS) P.S. that a size large! Still waiting on an SI stem so i can use my rad riser bars. This bike is ripping, i cant belive how well the lefty works. 110mm of travel feels bottomless when riding XC.

Today is going to be crazy Dom and I leave in the morning so we will be busy working, training, packing, wrenching, eating, napping, eating, and maybe even swimming.

Both dom and I have great legs right now, i hope everything works out in bama. This is the first year i have done the work and feel ready to race. Wish us luck!

T

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Vance said...

Good luck bro!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home