Saturday, December 22, 2007

Chirstmas cross

I cant wait to see results from the next two weeks worth of Euro races. I know that Ryan, Tim, and Jpows are all going to kill it. The level of US cross has come up so much in the last 3 years. I just hope we can start to make bigger waves in Euroland.


In other notes, next season will see me return to my roots. That is a bit of everything. I have a bunch of big time MTB races on tap. As well ass Duathlon Nationals, US Xterra's and Cross. Only this year i have started a team, that should give me the support i will need for such and undertaking. In Jan i'm moving to Sand Diego with Lindsey's blessing. This will be super key! I have not put a solid base down since 2003 when i was in Clarmont Fl. Also It looks like the team will be all sorted with BMC and Sram goodies. Can't tell you how badly i want new bikes right now. This Cross season was such a fuck-up. i even missed Xterra Nationals just to stand around at Interbike with people who ether didnt know or could tell if they were really at all interested with Bikes or not. You dont get into bikes to make money you get into bike because they get into you. Its not a part time gig. I cant wait to dawn a short sleeve jersey and go for runs on the coast. Maybe catch some waves, and do a little swimming.

Till then i'm stuck in the cold waiting for Lindsey to get back from WA.

T



This past summer in New Haven with Will and Dom who will both be teammates this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home