Thursday, September 13, 2007

Shit hitting the fan

So its about to hit the fan, the shit that is. This is the time of year when the next race is just about all you can think about. I will have two races every weekend from now till mid Dec. It's going to be super hard, and a great deal of fun. I do have some Hang ups though. Like, Linz and i don't have a place to live come Oct. 1st. Then I'm gone for most of the month, till i come back grab Linz and fly off to Maui for Xterra Worlds on the 28th. Should be a good break for mid cross season fun. I hope that when i get back some stress will be gone and i can hunker down and round out the form for Cyclocross Nationals. I will have two weekends here in Co. which is will be a blessing. I know I'm not going to want to travel to far for a bit. After that, Linz and i need to figure out who she is Skiing for this season and to which Mtn. she will have a pass. I'm looking forward to having a bit of a break to Ski, learn how to XC ski, maybe snowshoe, and maybe do a warm weather cycling camp too. Things are looking up and I'm very optimistic about the future. Now i just need to find one thing to focus my efforts on. Ok maybe tow or three things. What would life be with out variety, some say its a spice but i have never used it in my cooking.

LATERS

T.

P.S. I know I don't right good. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know you don't write well. Dork.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home