Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas past, present and future...

Christmas Past. It seems every year around this time my thought are still sent on the passing Cyclocross season and what its going to be like next year. All so running through my head are the thoughts of regaining my place on the podium at Xterra National races. But this year is a little different. I have a plan and some big goals. The last time i had a goals like this i had a wonderful season, and hope to return to that this year. So here is my Christmas wish list.

Win Duathlon nationals in Richmond Va.
Win Xterra Richmond.
Finish top 10 at one Norba XC and STXC
Top 3 At Tahoe Xterra
Top 3 At Maui Xterra Wolrds
Top 10 overall at USGP of Cross
Top 8 at Nationals
Trip to race cross with Euro Cross Camp 6

I know there are lots of people that think i cant do it, but i'm finding more and more that your out numbered by the ones who think i can.

Here are a few shot from cross seasons past. starting with 2001,2002,2004,2005,2007...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home